The IQ-400 is a universal semi-automatic table-top strapping machine that is ideal for industrial & office use. With the new dual tension mode, this machine allows for a wide variety of applications with just a flick of a switch. This machine is a quality industrial machine designed to operate in a 24/7 environment.
- The IQ-400 is a durable and heavy duty strapping machine designed to withstand various harsh environments.
- The IQ-400 is amazingly quiet to operate and well suited for office use.
Less Moving Parts
- The IQ-400 has less moving parts which makes it easy to maintain and keeps the operation cost low.
- The IQ-400 has been designed to where all the electric parts are arranged on one side of the machine, enclosed in the cabinet, for easy maintenance and protection of crucial parts.
Versitile Strapping Sizes
- The IQ-400 runs strapping from 5mm to 15.5 mm (5/8") without additional parts.
- The IQ-400 has a torque tension mode that is suitable for stronger tension or to strap compressible packages, while the stroke tension mode is best for soft tension or quick operation.
Adjustable table height
- Optional adjustable legs are available upon request to be able to adjust the tabletop surface to 750,850,or 900mm.
Standard Table Height: 29.5" (750mm)
- Min: W 3-1/8" (100mm) x 1-1/8" (30mm)
Joint: Heat Seal
- 5mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15.5mm
- 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 5/8"
- Max: 101 lbs/ft (45.9kg/ft) -- 5-7/8" (150mm) stroke
- 110-120, 200-240 V
- 1 PHASE, 50/60HZ, 0.35 kW